RE: Can anyone guide me how can I perform video streaming testing manually, using selenium webdriver and how can I measure its performance ?
Try running multiple threads at same instance . Set the timer for each thread so that we can track the total time taken for each thread.
Now tracking the stream
- Put timer at each step of video load
- Track the busy image spinner which comes when you start to run a video.
- Report the same when the image is cleared which means the streaming is started.
- Now wait till the video is complete , which means there will some div elements constant coming up after the video stream is complete.
- Track the same and report them at the end.
- Try running more browsers, better way running parallel teste in TESTNG. or use Arraybockingqueues for multithreading.
please get back to me if you face any issues.